Monday, June 24, 2013

Quick QB overview:





Greetings earthlings! This is my first time to present any visible evidence that I exist on this blog. For starters I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Zachary Torres. I'm a junior here at Texas Tech working on my Electronic Media degree. My goal is to one day work at Entertainment Sports Broadcasting Network. Courtney and I met through intramural football where we built a very stellar 2-2 football season together. We often spend our time with very intense sports debates where friendships are often tested, and the Madden games are so intense, that it would cause my mother to wonder where she went wrong. Enough of that though, if you want to read any more crappy written bio's just log into your old MySpace account. Let's move on to the money makers.
 

QB Position Battle |There is no question that whoever is under center for Tech will have the opportunity to put up video game numbers throughout the season, not only does Kingsbury have great hair and sunglasses, but he has helped propel his past quarterbacks to un-real heights. One can only assume that the same can be achieved at Tech. With limited playing time last year Brewer gives off a certain excitement to him, that kind of excitement that can only be achieved when you throw 4 td's and NO interceptions and complete over 70 percent of your passes. Granted it was not very much to analyze and most of it came in garbage time, but hey the dude was one for one in the bowl game......that one pass being a touchdown! With the loss of Darren Moore that leaves a hole in the explosive category. It's not hard to note that whomever is QB will have to find ways to get the wide outs opportunities and will most likely have to extend a few plays via their own feet. This is why I think that Brewer will have the best chance to survive a thinner O-line and provide maybe a few key mobile plays at the QB slot. Of course this is all prediction and could very well be a 180 from what I say. This is only a quick hypothesis on what my be expected at the reigns of the air raid. Through out the year I hope to bring you more in depth knowledge over situations being Texas Tech until then.....stay classy raiders.   

No comments:

Post a Comment