Saturday, June 22, 2013

Alright guys the blog is back and running, and I can guarantee that it's going to be 1,000 times better. I have added another fellow Red Raider, and great writer by name of Zac ( @THErealZACccc ) Torres to help me expand the blog beyond football so that can we soon be discussing everything Texas Tech. Here's some upcoming changes



INTERACTION VIDEOS |This was Zac's great idea! He threw me the idea to add an interaction section to the blog in order to include our fellow student opinions week by week during the coming season. Zac and myself have pretty in depth knowledge with Adobe and other programs, so I am excited he brought this up. Above is an example of what we want to do. Yes I am the guy in the first part of the video. I was having a rough day, so please don't judge me. moving on....

 

WEEKLY UPDATES |Sooner rather than later Zac and I will be going through our assessments with our current 2013-2014 roster, and then tackling each Big 12 team. Occasionally we may have outside the Big 12 write-ups if we so choose. We will break down not only positions, but also each and every 2 deep players' strengths and weaknesses. Mind you, yes I do know some of these players personally, so some of the things I (personally) will say about these guys I have said to them, and have talked to them about this coming season. They have personal and team goals in mind, some of which we will discuss, other we won't out of respect to those players. Also something to note, I will not do any "inside information". Zac, and I would agree that we don't want this to be a gossip blog. 

RECRUITING | As of now I have a stance to not write about recruits. It may be a part of our discussions (see WEEKLY DEBATE), but honestly recruiting is very opinionated, with no perfect system, so I rather just link you guys to Seth C, where he does a GREAT job at giving all the facts about recruits. He's usually one of the first ones to post the information anyway, and to me it would be redundant to post double information. Also, something to note, I do not want a recruit to see this blog, and IN ANY WAY sway their decision. 

WEEKLY DEBATE | We are still working on how we want to do this, but we may steal an idea from First Take Espn with Stephen A & Skip Bayless. We want to do a weekly broadcast on topics  we choose to discuss. The "show" might be about 30-45 minutes. It's all up in the air, but it will happen, and I am Tim Tebow excited! 

FINAL THOUGHTS |That's it for now! 

2 comments:

  1. This all sounds great! Will be looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with in the future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, the fall hold many promises so we'll see how we are able to manage

      Delete